FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Neukelp is a health and wellness device. It can be used to correct your body posture. Slouching while you sit and stand is becoming a habit which is very harmful to your health. It can have serious impacts on your spine, backbone, lower back, and sciatic nerve.
You’ll get a customised posture training plan based on your age, weight, and daily sitting hours. Your training plan consists of few-minute daily goals that gradually increase in duration as you start forming the habit of good posture.
2. Can I adjust my training plan?
You can adjust your training plan in the Settings section of the app.
3. Why is my daily goal only a few minutes?
Your customised training plan on Neukelp app is designed to help you get used to sitting straight. The app monitors your progress, and as you start doing better, your daily goals will start increasing in duration. If you want to cross your goal line, you can, but it is highly recommended to follow the customised training plan.
Remember that posture training is a step by step process.
5. Can I cross my daily goal line?
Different factors, such as your age, weight, and sitting hours, are considered before customising a safe and successful posture training plan for you. If you still want to train your body longer than the recommended time, you can increase your daily goal in the Settings section of the app.
5. I’ve completed my posture training. What next?
Congratulations! Your body has got used to sitting straight. Now you can decrease your training session time. Dedicate 20 minutes 2-3 times a week to your training session, and you’ll be all set to maintain your good posture habits effortlessly.
Sit back with your bottom well back in your chair. Then hinge away from the backrest. Place your fists on the lower border of your rib cage and then gently push back to elongate your lower back. Take support from armrests and gently push the top of you from the bottom of you and now hitch yourself back to rest. Roll your shoulders back and drop them down. Plant your feet on the ground at a 90-degree angle. Breathe deeply and stay relaxed.
2. How often do I need to set my posture?
Set your posture as many times as needed.
3. Which position to hold while setting my posture?
Set your posture from a sitting position if you plan on using Neukelp while sitting. The same goes for standing and walking positions. You can reset your posture if you feel like the device doesn’t correctly identify your slouch position.
1. Can I buy more adhesives?
Yes, you can buy more adhesive tapes from our website.
2. My package was marked “delivered,” but it didn’t show up. What should I do?
- Please verify your shipping address.
- Wait for another business day. Most of the time, the GPS on delivery vehicles automatically marks your device as delivered.
If your package still doesn’t show up, please contact Neukelp customer support.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept all major credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, etc.).
4. Who should I contact if I have any billing or payment-related questions?
For any billing or payment-related queries, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
5. What is your return or refund policy?
We offer a 7 days money-back guarantee on our posture training device. Just reach our customer service team. We are here for you.
6. What is your warranty policy?
We provide a six-month limited warranty on Neukelp. For more information, please carefully read and review our terms and conditions.
7. Can I change my shipping address and order information?
Yes, as long as the order hasn’t yet been shipped. Please click on the chat button on our website and provide the new address to the customer support team. Once the order status is updated to “processing,” it’ll be delivered according to your first order instructions.
8. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
We deliver across the country within seven business days.
9. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can, if your order hasn’t been shipped yet. Get in touch with our customer support by clicking on the chat button on our website. You can’t edit or cancel your order once it has been shipped.
10. Will I receive an order confirmation email and tracking number?
You will get an automated email with your transaction details and tracking information.
1. How long does the Neukelp battery last?
2 days depending on the usage.
2. How do I know if my device is fully charged?
When the battery is fully charged, the LED will turn green.
3. How long does it take to charge Neukelp?
It takes about 2 hours to charge the device battery 100%. To charge faster, make sure to use the original cable.
4. Is it OK to charge the device frequently?
It is recommended to charge your device every day. Make sure not to leave your device plugged into the charger overnight
1. How do I replace the old adhesive with the new one?
- Pull the old adhesive off from the back of the device.
- Peel off the white backing paper from your replacement adhesive.
- Now, carefully align the adhesive strip with the back of your device.
- Don’t try to reposition the adhesive strip once it is pressed into place.
- Peel off the backing paper from your replacement adhesive before using the device.
2. Can I clean the adhesives?
You may clean the adhesives using any standard alcohol prep pad. Don’t forget to let the adhesive dry before sticking it to your back.
3. My device keeps falling off my back. What should I do?
Begin by cleaning the adhesives using an alcohol prep pad. Let the adhesive dry before sticking it to your back. Also, make sure to remove natural oils off your skin so that adhesive can hug your skin properly. If the device still isn’t sitting in the middle of your back, try moving it an inch upwards.
4. Can I use Neukelp while doing any physical activity?
It’s not recommended to use Neukelp while working out as the adhesive cannot stick to the sweaty skin. Use the device while sitting.
1. How does Neukelp work?
Neukelp posture trainer sits in the middle of your upper back with the help of an adhesive. First, you’ll need to set your proud posture and connect your device to the app, to begin with, your posture training sessions. Neukelp tracks your upper back movement and gently vibrates when you slouch.
2. How does Neukelp help break slouching habits?
Neukelp mobile app is your ultimate posture training tool that comes with a customized posture training plan. It tracks your progress and cues you to perfect posture every time you slouch, making good posture your healthy habit.
3. Can I wear the device while sleeping?
This posture training device can be used while sitting, standing, and walking and not lying flat or sleeping. It cannot recognize your body’s state or posture while you are lying flat.
4. How do I place Neukelp on my back?
Peel off the white backing paper from your adhesive and attach it to the back of your device. Gently place the device on the upper part of your body between your shoulder blades. To ensure an accurate reading, place Neukelp on your back with its charging port facing downwards.
Neukelp doesn’t cure spinal conditions. However, it does train you to sit straight and enable you to build healthy ingrained posture habits. If you suffer from a spinal condition, we recommend you consult a physician and take medical help.
2. Does Neukelp help fix rounded shoulders?
Neukelp is a posture trainer device. If your rounded shoulders are the result of poor posture habits, Neukelp is likely to fix them. But, if your slouching habit has permanently disrupted how your shoulders usually function, then we can’t guarantee that the device will work.